All about Fashion & Life.

Monday 26 September 2011

Paris - The City of Love.

Paris is the city of  love , the city of dreams. It's so surreal , its my favorite place and definitely the most inspirational one. Paris for me is more than the city, the scenic beauty , the people , the fashion or even the Eiffel Tower. It means so much more, the word "Paris" itself brings a certain joy along with its never ending advantages. 

  




 What was an inspirational drive for me to create S'il vous plait ?
 I don't think i need to answer that. 

Eiffel Tower dazzling in the night!

 What is S'il vous plait?
 S'il vous plait means " If you please" in French. This fictional brand was created by me during my Fashion Marketing class at Raffles Design Institute, Mumbai. ( Offers an amazing course , for To-Be Fashion Marketing professionals just like me :D ). Knowing my love for Paris i knew i would want to create a brand that talks about Paris Fashion. I wanted people to be more aware of their dressing. Parisian girls dress to KILL ! I have always been inspired to dress just like them.


Why did i start blogging S'il vous plait ?
I knew i wanted to make this a more public phenomenon. I wanted to share my love for Paris and their Fashion to every Fashion Fanatic. I want to make people dress better and prettier in the simplest ways but the most stylish ones of course.


What does S'il vous plait have to offer?
Being the person i am , i believe in being different. Being quirky,weird yet very classy and contemporary. Those are quite the synonyms you would hear if you wanted another name for me. Yes i do like pink and all the pretty glittery stuff ( I will be blogging alot of that stuff too :P) but if you're dressing style is quirky and crazy. This blog has alot to offer.
Stay tuned in for More posts about Me and my inspirations.

Much Love x

10 comments:

  1. its beautiful! go ahead with it!- RUHI x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so proud of you sabu!
    this will be such a hit =*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your first post ! You're going to be fabulous here Sabs! :D
    Following you! :*

    www.arty-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you seher, looking forward to seeing you on the blog often :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyooou prani :-*
    Not better than you !

    Lots of love, muah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so amazin!!
    Cant wait 2 here ur tips on clothin!!

    Bst of luck!! Sakshi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You :) Yes wait until the next post, hoping to see you follow :)

    Much Love x

    ReplyDelete